Packing, Shipping and Packaging Supplies
At The Pack & Ship Store, you’ll have the choice to compare shipping service among USPS, FedEx, UPS and DHL. When you get to compare, you get to choose the best fit for you, both in terms of price and service.
Media Mail, Parcel Post, Priority, Express
Each shipment comes with options for declared value coverage, tracking, proof of delivery and more.
And if you need assistance with packaging, we’re ready to help with a variety of packaging supplies including corrugated boxes, Bubble Wrap® foam packaging peanuts and more. Here are just some of the services offered by the experts at The Pack & Ship Store.
- Packaging Requirements – We know the various requirements from each carrier to ensure your shipment is properly insured. No guessing.
- Days of Delivery – FedEx Home Delivery and the USPS deliver on Saturdays if you need.
- Coverage – All carriers have different coverage limits on a few items. We know the difference so you don’t have to research them.
- Dimensional Weight – We know the rules that help you avoid paying for dimensional weight: the charge, if applicable, based on the size of the shipping container.
- Tracking Assistance – We’ll help you find where your shipment is along the route of transit, and its expected delivery date.
- And more!
So call us to find out which service is best for your needs. At The Pack & Ship Store, you get to compare shipping rates, unlike other single-carrier facilities or stores.
How can we help you today?